WELCOME!

I am so glad you are here to follow along with me as life unfolds each day. I have enjoyed reading so many blogs. Some have been heart-breaking and some have been pure joy! I knows blogs can be very healing for those going through difficult times. I think all of us want to be a part of something, to connect with others in some small way. My hope is to share a little bit of my world with you, but also try to encourage, inspire, and perhaps make you a laugh along the way as well. I love that you have come to hang out for a while. I hope you are having a wonderful day! :0)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Thankfulness

Being thankful is very important in life.  Trials will come and go, but continuing to be thankful keeps everything in perspective and keeps me us out of the pitty pool. I find that when I focus on all the good things in life such as: healthy children, a cozy home, loving friends, the kindness of other Mothers; life is so good.  There are plenty of things to complain about in this crazy world, but I am reminded to continue to stay thankful and quiet my spirit to all the noise that can steal the joy right out of you.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

I hope this helps someone today as it has helped me. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment